Sunday, March 13, 2005

Boring Sunday

Staying at home, get nothing to do, cold weather to get out from warm bed, hubby playing PSII, hungry but lazy to cook, sleepy but just woke up, online but got nothing interesting, try upload pic on my file and failed, want to read book but too lazy to pack one, thinking to have hot pot tonite, wondering what to wear later, wondering what to wear tomoro, still planning where to go, still thinking to go out or stay at home, took a shower to wake me up but then back to the bed with my wet hair, hubby asked me where to go, answered with a lazy look, hubby back to his PSII, fighting. Stay in the warm bed wiht my notebook, back to my blog and writing this stupid "Boring Sunday"

1 Comments:

Blogger 肚餓Chris said...

Go for a walk will help. Don't just sit in your home la!
:>

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home